A surge has been witnessed in the number of candidates applying for Student visa for Canada. However, while many students qualify for the visa; there also are students who face visa rejection despite everything being in place. Such undesirable events could be avoided with some effective tips mentioned below:
1. If you are applying for the first time and don’t possess much knowledge about the process then it’s always good to consult a well-qualified education counselor. This would not merely help in filling the online visa application but also ensure that you step ahead in a systematic manner.
2. Students who wish to pursue their Canadian education in Quebec need to submit few additional documents like Certificate d’ acceptation du Québec, English and French translations for the document, a statement from the translator and a certified copy of the original documents.
3. A proper travel document or passport needs to be submitted to ensure that the you will return to the home country upon completion of studies.
4. You must fulfill all rules and regulations mentioned in documents for student visa to Canada. It may also include documents related to Immigration and refugee protection Act and Immigration & Refugee Protection regulations.
5. You must possess the original copy of Letter of Acceptance from a recognized Canadian University.
6. Provide proof of financial sources for supporting your studies in Canada.
7. Ensure to arrange the financial support documents before applying for student visa. The documents should provide proof of $150 CAD payment along with other fees.
Get in touch with experts at Pathway Visas for guidance related to student visa for Canada.